Press credentials for the Governors Challenge are issued for working media only. There are game viewing tables on the baseline of each court at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. High school facilities will not have table seating available. Accredited working media will have first priority for credentials and table seating. All others will be on a space-available basis. Box scores will be available at halftime and the end of every game at the scorers table.
Internet Access: Wi-Fi is available and wired internet is available upon request at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. High schools will have Wi-Fi available upon request.
- Deadline for media credentials requests is Dec. 20, 2019.
- All media should contact James Simmons by email at email@example.com to request
media credentials with the following information included:
- Your media outlet (specify newspaper, TV, radio, online, etc.)
- Number of credentials requested with the name and title of each requester.
- If covering a specific team, the team(s) you will be covering.
- Before you send your email request, please title the subject line of the email as: "Governors Challenge Media Credentials"
- Media credentials will be distributed beginning on the first day of the tournament at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. The media check-in table will be set up in the main lobby and will open each day by 9 a.m.
- A business card or news ID may be requested at media check-in.
Thank you for your interest in covering the Governors Challenge Basketball Tournament!